Stylish designer wedding dresses in Melbourne make shopping for the dream dress stress free, especially at Luv Bridal & Formal. If you haven’t started thinking about what kind of dress you might like to walk down the aisle in, then this short bridal gown guide will help you make all the big decisions.
What You Needs To Know About Wedding Dress Trends At Luv Bridal & Formal Melbourne
With so many stylish gowns catching your eye on Instagram and Pinterest, it’s time to step into the breathtakingly beautiful Melbourne showroom. The stylists will help you every step of the way in finding your forever dress, but here’s what you need to know about some of the latest trends descending on Melbourne.
* $300 off First Visit Purchase: During certain times of the year, Luv offers their brides $300 off Madi Lane or Mia Solano when they purchase on their first visit. While this might not be a fashion trend, it’s certainly fashionable on the pocket!
* On trend trains: Luv Bridal & Formal Melbourne offers a wide selection of designer gowns to suit every shape and size. One of the trends sweeping through Melbourne are long scalloped trains circling behind the bride-to-be. Trains are a great dramatic element to any gown, on display during the ceremony and makes an incredible feature when capturing the moment on camera. Keep in mind, trains can be altered to suit each dress and vary in detail from lace trim, botanical appliques and European crepe.
* Lavish necklines: From classic sweetheart necklines to dramatic plunging V shapes… there are plenty of styles to frame your décolletage. One of the on trend dresses of the season is Madi Lane’s Maddox – a sweeping one-shoulder gown. This stylish diagonal cut not only frames bridal beauty, but offers a classic and elegant flare to any bride’s big day, no matter the destination.
With these trends in mind, book an appointment today and browse the wide range of designer gowns at Luv Bridal & Formal Melbourne.
Creative Ways To Wear Wedding Dresses In Melbourne
With so many styles available at each showroom, don’t feel limited to just saying ‘yes’ to the dress. There are just as many creative ways to customise and wear your dream dress too.
* Detachable sleeves: If strapless is not your style, always remember that many of the gowns at Luv have the ability to have detachable sleeves – long sleeves, spaghetti straps or off-the-shoulder lace. There are a wide range of options available to make each gown unique in its own way.
* Colour pop: Ivory is one of the most popular choices when it comes to choosing a dream gown. However, there are many modern day bridal hues to ponder. Ivory-Mocha is one of the most popular featured in designer Madi Lane’s collections. There’s also soft tones of champagne, sand, nude, oyster and blush to choose from. Keep an open mind, having the contrasting colour can warm and compliment skin tones.
* Accessorise: If you are a bride who wants it all, then Luv Bridal & Formal Melbourne has you covered with their incredibly romantic capes, wings, over-skirts and whimsical veils. If you envision a simple silhouette but fell in love with ball gown skirts, then why not have both? Crepe fit and flare silhouettes accentuate the feminine form, but by adding a detachable overskirt… you are fulfilling your fairy-tale fantasy. Capes and wings also offer a nice alternative to a veil and add a touch of royal drama.
What You Need to Know about Luv Bridal & Formal Melbourne
From the minute a bride-to-be steps into the Luv showroom, the experience will be an all-consuming hour of exceptional styling experience and passion from the Luv team. The caring and friendly stylists have more than 40 years of experience combined, when it comes to wedding dresses in Melbourne. Each store across the country provides brides with quality and exceptional designer gowns at a great price point.
So with your wedding date set, it’s time to book your one-on-one appointment at Luv Bridal & Formal Melbourne by calling the showroom, emailing or booking online at luvbridal.com.au
Address 714 Mount Alexander Road, Moonee Ponds, Victoria, Australia